With over 16 years of experience in the apparel industry, Sunaina Khanna specializes in training, work study and productivity improvement in all operational areas of apparel manufacturing. This makes her a highly valued member of Methods as she understands the heart of our business and is actively involved in all training-based operations. As a director of Methods, she has been leading the organization independently for the last two years.
Sunaina has conducted over 25 TOT programs and has been nominated as a Master Trainer for AMH-Sector Skill Council Operating under NSDC. Under her guidance, Methods has been added as an assessment body in the ISDS project run by the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, and as an assessing body under PMKVY.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Setting standard times
- Productivity improvement through Kaizen events
- Skill development and training for Trainers
- Optimizing raw material utilization
- Training, Supervisors, work study and managers and various other levels
- Operational management and project implementation
- Implementing Basic Lean tools, such as 5S, Kaizen and VSM